Radio transmitter for Vantage Pro 2
The 6332OV radio transmitter, also used as an anemometer remote kit, allows you to move the anemometer up to 300 meters away (in an unobstructed field) or add other measurement points (temperature, humidity, wind, rain, sunshine). With a Vantage Pro 2 weather station receiver console, you can simply offset the anemometer or add
- Three temperature measurement points
- Two temperature/humidity points
- Solar sensors cannot be remote (except with WeatherLink Live console)
With a WeatherLink Live console, you can use up to 8 6332OV transmitters and connect a complete sensor suite or each sensor independently.
The radio link is between the transmitter and your console.
To increase the distance, it is possible to use a Davis Instruments radio bridge (repeater).
The transmitter is delivered with a waterproof case equipped with a solar panel and fixing accessories.
- UV-resistant ABS, polypropylene
- Measurement frequency
- 2.5 sec
- Power supply
- solar panel, 10F accumulator, back-up battery
- 299 x 177 x 76 mm
- 0.9 kg
- Power supply autonomy
- 8 months without sunlight - greater than 2 years depending on solar charging
- Operating temperature
- -40 to 65°C
- 2 years
- Backup power supply
- 3V CR123 Lithium battery (not included)
- Radio frequency
- 868.0 - 868.6 MHz FHSS
- Wireless range
- 300m on sight, 60 to 120m with obstacles
You might also like
7 other products in the same category: