Radio transmitter for Vantage Pro 2
The 6332OV radio transmitter, also used as an anemometer remote kit, allows you to move the anemometer up to 300 meters away (in an unobstructed field) or add other measurement points (temperature, humidity, wind, rain, sunshine). With a Vantage Pro 2 weather station receiver console, you can simply offset the anemometer or add
- Three temperature measurement points
- Two temperature/humidity points
- Solar sensors cannot be remote (except with WeatherLink Live console)
With a WeatherLink Live console, you can use up to 8 6332OV transmitters and connect a complete sensor suite or each sensor independently.
The radio link is between the transmitter and your console.
To increase the distance, it is possible to use a Davis Instruments radio bridge (repeater).
The transmitter is delivered with a waterproof case equipped with a solar panel and fixing accessories.
Based on 3 reviews
Used to offset the anemometer. (Translated review)
speedy delivery (Translated review)
Works very well and fast delivery. (Translated review)
- plastiques ABS et ASA résistants aux UV
- Measurement frequency
- 2.5 sec
- Power supply
- panneau solaire, accumulateur 10F, pile de secours
- 299 x 177 x 76 mm
- 0.9 kg
- Power supply autonomy
- 8 mois sans ensoleillement, plus de 2 ans en fonction de l'ensoleillement
- Operating temperature
- -40 à 65°C
- 2 ans
- Backup power supply
- pile Lithium 3V CR123 (non fournie)
- Radio frequency
- 868.0 - 868.6 MHz FHSS
- Wireless range
- 300m à vue, 60 à 120m avec des obstacles
You might also like
7 other products in the same category: