Radio transmitter with power adapter
Radio transmitter that can be positioned indoors or outdoors with a transmission distance of up to 300 metres. The 6331EU radio transmitter is compatible with Vantage Pro 2 Series weather stations using 868.0 - 868.6 MHz.
Works with WeatherLink Live, Vantage Connect, Weather Envoy, and the Vantage Pro 2 console.
Supports up to 5 sensors including:
- Anemometer (6410)
- Rain sensor (6463 or 6465)
- Temperature and humidity sensor (6834, 6830, 6832)
- UV sensor (6490)
- Solar radiation sensor (6450)
An AC adapter is provided for power supply.
When used with a Vantage Pro 2 and then a console, the transmitter can be used only for an anemometer offset.
It can be used with the other sensors when receiving with WeatherLink Live.
- UV-resistant ABS, polypropylene
- Measurement frequency
- 2.5 sec
- Power supply
- Power adapter, 5 VDC, 1000 mA
- 299 mm x 177 mm x 76 mm
- 0.9 kg
- Current consumption
- 0.14 mA (average), 30 mA (peak)
- 2 years
- Backup power supply
- 3V CR123 Lithium battery (not included)
- Radio frequency
- 868.0 - 868.6 MHz FHSS
- Wireless range
- 300m on sight, 60 to 120m with obstacles
You might also like
7 other products in the same category: