Ultrasonic anemometer 0-10V
Robust and accurate ultrasonic wind vane anemometer. Ultrasonic wind sensor with 0-10V analogue output.
The CV7 vane anemometer is an ultrasonic anemometer made in France. This anemometer has proven itself in marine applications, and is renowned for its robustness in the naval sector as well as for its accuracy in the competitive sailing sector.
Sonic wind sensors are static wind vanes with no rotating parts. Thus, the CV7 wind sensor is discreet due to its small size and the absence of moving parts that do not attract the eye.
Analogue output 0-10V
This static sonic wind sensor has an anemometer and wind vane function and has three 0-10V analogue outputs. It is mounted on a vertical arm and is suitable for ground application.
Galvanic isolation between :
- 24 V supply and sensor supply
- 24 V power supply and 0-10 V analogue outputs
The package includes a sensor, 25 metres of cable and the conversion interface.
Made in France
The CV7 vane anemometers are manufactured in France in the Nantes region, allowing for fast and efficient after sales service. This proximity also allows the manufacturer to adapt these products to your specific needs, please contact us for this.
The anemometers are subject to stringent quality controls throughout the manufacturing process.
- Dimensions: DIN rail housing; 4 units
- Supply voltage: 24 V AC or 24 V DC +/-20% 0.75W
- 1 port for CV7-V (12V and RS422 data) isolated from power supply
- 3 analog 0-10V outputs with common reference:
- 1 output for wind vane 0-360
- 1 output for 0-15 m/s anemometer
- 1 output for the 0-40 m/s anemometer
- 1 wind sensor activity indicator, Data received.
- 1 ANA-AC interface activity indicator, Data read
Compatible with all PLCs with 0-10 V input.
COMPOSITION OF THE SUPPLY
- SONIC-ANEMO-ANA-AC sensor with 31 cm vertical support
- Fixing bracket
- 25 m of 4X 0.22mm² cable
- Mounting and operating instructions
2 year warranty on parts and labour
- Wind speed ; Wind direction
- Ø 64 mm ; hauteur : 41 mm
- Operating temperature
- -15°C (hors givre) à +55°C
- 25 m
- 2 ans
- 0,05 m/s
- ±0,5 m/s
- Measuring range
- 0,12 à 40 m/s
- Wind direction
- Measuring range
You might also like
Modbus ultrasonic anemometer
Ultrasonic anemometer SDIS-12
Ultrasonic Anemometer 4-20mA
10 other products in the same category: