HOBO Water Temperature Pro v2 Data Logger
The HOBO Water Temp Pro v2 logger is designed for long term measurements in rivers and seawater. The Water Temp Pro v2 is equipped with an optional optical interface for easy data retrieval even when the logger is still wet.
The HOBO U22-001 temperature logger can record 42,000 measurements. To retrieve data from a computer, the USB optical interface BASE-U-4 or the transport shuttle U-DTW-1 and the HOBOware Pro software are required.
The temperature logger can be protected when dropped in tricky conditions with the BOOT-BLK protective case.
- Measurements for scientific research at an affordable price
- Waterproof up to 120 meters
- Fast data readout in less than 30 seconds with optional USB optical interface
- Power supply autonomy
- 6 years - factory replaceable battery
- 42 000 measures
- Recording interval
- 1 second to 18 hours - configurable - fixed or multiple intervals (up to 8 multiple intervals)
- Max depth
- 30 meters from -20° to 20°C
- 0.02°C at 25°C
- ± 0.21°C from 0° to 50°C
- Measuring range
- -40° to 70°C in air, -40° to 50°C in water
- Response time
- 18 minutes at 90% at 1m/s air flow, 5 minutes at 90% in water
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: