Stainless steel temperature recorder with insertion probe HOBO U12
Stainless steel temperature recorder, completely waterproof, high precision. With 12.7 cm long insertion probe. Suitable for high pressure conditions.
The HOBO U12-15 stainless steel temperature logger with a 12.7 cm long probe is ideal for monitoring the internal temperature of food or any other application where fast response is essential.
It is suitable for food processing, pharmaceutical, autoclave and other applications where temperature accuracy is very important. They can withstand process conditions ranging from pasteurisation to flash freezing.
- high accuracy, wide temperature range
- Suitable for high pressure applications up to 150 bar
- Data retrieval via USB, (HOBOware pro software and USB cable optional)
Stores up to 43,000 measurements. Data evaluation is simple and fast thanks to the USB interface and the HOBOware pro software (these two products are not supplied with the temperature recorder).
It is also possible to use the Hobo U-DT-1 transport shuttle to retrieve the data from the HOBOware pro software.
- 101.6 mm x 17.5 mm diameter
- Power supply autonomy
- 3 years - factory replaceable battery
- 43 000 measures
- Recording interval
- 1 second to 18 hours - configurable
- 0.02°C at 25°C
- ± 0,25°C from 0°C to 50°C
- Measuring range
- -40 to 125°C
- Response time
- 2.25 minutes (at 90% air flow of 1m/s) , 20 seconds (at 90% in water)
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: