Skywatch WWS (Wind Warning System) alarm anemometer
This fixed anemometer with alarms has been developed for the protection of people and property that may be subject to strong winds. It consists of 2 elements.
- A wind force display unit with 4 programmable alarm thresholds (2 min and 2 max).
- A multi-directional turbine (wind sensor) allowing the measurement of the wind in the horizontal plane and also in the vertical plane (turbulence behind obstacles). The turbine magnetically transmits its signal to a transducer at the end of the cable connecting to the display. This transmission system simplifies installation.
Developed for the protection of people and property during high winds, the Skywatch WWS anemometer is particularly recommended for :
- Construction sites: scaffolding, cranes, etc.
- Public buildings: schools, sports grounds, etc.
- Sports and leisure: camping sites, mobile homes, marinas, airfields, ski lifts, sports competitions, etc.
The WWS anemometer is available in 3 versions:
- WWS KIT1: Basic model (display, turbine and 15m cable)
- WWS KIT 2: Model with relay for external alarm (display with relay for external alarm, turbine and 15m cable)
- WWS KIT 3: Model with external alarm relay in waterproof housing and external power supply (display in waterproof housing with external alarm relay, turbine and 15m cable)
Cables up to 300m in length are available on request.
Power note: When an AC-DC adapter is connected (supplied in Kit 3), the batteries are disconnected. In the event of a power failure, the batteries will automatically take over.
- Wind speed
- Units of measurement
- km/h, mph, m/s, fps et noeuds
- 0.1 unité
- +/- 3 % sur le plan horizontal (Windsens3D)
- Measuring range
- 5 à 255 km/h
- Measurement frequency
- chaque seconde
- 2 min, 2 max
- Power supply
- 2 piles 1.5 V LR6/AA/AM3
- 95x95 mm
- External power supply
- 6 à 30 VDC
- Power supply autonomy
- plus de 2 ans
7 other products in the same category: