Hobo Tidbit V2 temperature datalogger
The HOBO Tidbit v2 Waterproof Temperature Logger is the smallest logger in the HOBO range. It is extremely accurate (0.21°) and can be used in water up to 300 metres deep.
The HOBO Tidbit v2 temperature logger can record 42,000 measurements. To retrieve the data on a computer, the USB optical interface BASE-U-4 or the transport shuttle U-DTW-1 and the HOBOware Pro software are required.
The temperature logger can be protected when dropped in tricky conditions with the black BOOT-TIDBIT-BLK or white BOOT-TIDBIT-WHT protective case.
- Smallest recorder in the HOBO range
- Waterproof up to 300 meters
- Fast data readout in less than 30 seconds thanks to the USB optical interface
- Power supply autonomy
- 6 years - factory replaceable battery
- 42 000 measures
- Recording interval
- 1 second to 18 hours - configurable - fixed or multiple intervals (up to 8 multiple intervals)
- Max depth
- 300 meters from -20° to 20°C
- 0.02°C at 25°C
- ± 0.21°C from 0° to 50°C
- Measuring range
- -40° to 70°C in air, -40° to 50°C in water
- Response time
- 18 minutes at 90% at 1m/s air flow, 5 minutes at 90% in water
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: