WeatherLink USB Datalogger
Computer interface for connecting your Davis Instruments weather station to a computer. The WeatherLink interface also provides storage for your weather data. With the WeatherLink software, you can download the data for detailed analysis and graphing.
The datalogger has a storage capacity of approximately 2500 data sets. So with a 5 minute recording interval, you can store just over 8 days of data in the datalogger and then transmit it back to the computer through the WeatherLink software. When the computer is switched on, the data is automatically retrieved from WeatherLink.
- Software in English - Version 6.0.5 - Windows compatible: 2000, XP, VISTA, SEVEN, 10
- Software downloadable from www.weatherlink.com after registration
Share weather data:
- Create your own reports: data can be exported to most spreadsheet programs
- Website: With the software provided you can set up a weather website by sending HTML pages containing weather data, graphs, etc. via FTP. Requires your software and computer to be running at all times.
Computer model with USB connection and supplied with a USB cable of about 2.5 metres.
Based on 3 reviews
I buy them on our to have the weatherlink CDROM but alas is not included in it. (Translated review)
Difficulty installing on my PC Lack of documentation in French. (Translated review)
Conforms to the product (Translated review)
- Windows 2000, XP, VISTA, SEVEN, 10
10 other products in the same category: