BACnet MS/TP interface for weather station
The KTA-302 BACnet MS/TP weather station interface allows a Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue station to be connected to a BACnet network. Many variables can be read via this interface (barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, leaf temperature, ground temperature, relative humidity, UV index, etc.).
The KTA-302 BACnet MS/TP weather station interface allows a Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue station to be connected to a BACnet network. Many variables can be read via this interface (barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, leaf temperature, ground temperature, relative humidity, UV index, etc.). Using the BACnet protocol, it allows a programmable controller (SCADA or BACnet device) to monitor and take action on weather variables. The interface communicates with the weather station via an RS232 serial connection and a WeatherLink cable. Settings are made using the Modbus protocol (see user manual). The interface also has two configurable alarms with two open collector outputs.
Important: Some settings (including alarms) are configurable via the WeatherLink software or via the weather station's console.
- Allows connection of the Davis Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue weather station to the BACnet network
- Various metric and imperial unit conversions selectable
- Easy BACnet network configuration via on-board switches
- Communication via connection to RS232 and RS485 ports
- Configurable alarms on the interface with two open collector outputs
Monitoring and transfer
- Measurement types: Outdoor temperature, Outdoor humidity, Wind speed, Wind direction, UV radiation, Solar radiation, Precipitation, Atmospheric pressure, Indoor temperature (Console), Indoor humidity (Console), Solar radiation, Daily evapotranspiration, Monthly evapotranspiration, Annual evapotranspiration, Daily precipitation, Monthly precipitation, Annual precipitation, Barometric pressure
- Units of measurement: inches, inches/hr, mph, km/h, knots, m/s, degrees, degrees Celsius, degrees Fahrenheit, W/m2, UV index, %, millibar, mmHg, fps
- Relevant instance numbers: 0-62
- Connection types: RS232, RS485
- Baud Rate: User defined: 9600, 19200, 38400 and 78800
- Number of alarms: 2
- Output type: 2 open collector outputs
- Alarm parameters: Defined in relation to setpoint (see operating instructions)
- Power supply
- 8-28 V CC, 100 mA
- 11.5 x 9.0 x 4.0 cm
- 0.1 kg
4 other products in the same category: