Vane Anemometer Peet Bros
The Peet Bros Ultimeter Replacement Pro Wind Gauge comes with 12 metres of cable and is equipped with an ILS sensor to measure wind speed and a second ILS sensor to measure wind direction.
The material used to manufacture the plastic parts is Lexan®, which offers high resistance and excellent UV protection.
The Standard model is recommended for installations in very windy areas. The strength of the cups is higher than on the PRO version anemometers.
The Marine model adds corrosion protection to the internal electronics of the anemometer.
- Polycarbonate treated against UV (Lexan®), stainless steel bearings
- Dimension of the cups: 6,6 cm - 34 cm² ; Dimension of the wind vane: Length 32,8 cm - Height 8,9 cm - Surface 88,5 cm²
- 12 metres with RJ11 connector
- 0.1 km/h, 0.1 m/s, 0.1 knots
- Measuring range
- 0.3 to 257 km/h
- Measurement frequency
- 0.5 seconds and more above 8 km/h (with Ultimeter weather station)
- Trigger threshold
- 2.4 km/h
10 other products in the same category: