Wind vane INT30BA 0-10V
Kriwan INT30BA wind vanes are designed for use in the building industry and are used wherever the requirement profile does not necessarily require the use of the highest quality sensors.
Application areas are e.g. wind direction measurement for building technology.
The KRIWAN INT10 anemometer measures the wind direction and converts it into a linear output signal without contact. The sensor is designed to withstand storms and weather conditions.
The integrated self-regulating heater allows this wind vane to withstand temperatures down to -40°c. Measurements can be made separately with a measuring device, a display or directly in the connected control and monitoring system.
This Kriwan wind vane model offers the following features:
- Robust and reliable construction
- Low starting torque and high load tolerance
- High accuracy
- Reliable data acquisition
- Easy installation
- Extended temperature range
- Integrated overvoltage protection
- UL/CSA approval
- No maintenance required
Caution: The power supply must be connected by qualified personnel. Observe the applicable European and national standards for the connection of electrical equipment. To avoid damage or interruption of operation caused by direct or indirect overvoltage, it is advisable to install a separate lightning protection device.
- Power supply
- DC 24V ±25%
- Approx. 450g
- Operating temperature
- -40...+70°C frost-free
- Automatically controlled heating; Connection: AC/DC 24V ±20%, Max 20VA SELV
- M16 connector; Recommended power cable 6x0.5 mm².
- Steel tubular pole, max. outer diameter 50 mm; min. inner diameter 37 mm
- Wind direction
- inf 1°
- ± 2.5°
- Measuring range
- 0 to 360°
- 0-10 V
- Trigger threshold
- 0.5 m/s
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: