iMetos® 3.3 Agricultural Weather Station
The iMetos® 3.3 Agricultural Weather Stations are Pessl Instruments' premium weather stations. They have been designed to connect to a wide variety of sensors of all brands. Over 400 compatible sensors have been listed.
These weather stations are particularly suitable for agriculture but can also be used for any other sector of environmental monitoring.
The iMetos® 3.3 weather stations are energy autonomous and connected via GRPS/3G or WIFI to the online platform FiedClimate.com. This platform allows you to easily view real-time and archived data, program alerts, and feed desired disease models.
Your data is also available on our MeteoData platform and you can also take advantage of our OADs.
iMETOS ® 3.3 stations are recommended for the following uses
- Weather and environmental monitoring
- Monitoring and warning of frost by SMS
- Plant disease models
- Soil moisture monitoring and irrigation
- Crop monitoring
- Hydrological monitoring and flood warning
Due to the large number of compatible sensors, this is a customizable weather station. Please contact us for any special requirements. However, we propose the most common default configurations (in WIFI or GRPS/3G):
iMETOS IMT80: Air temperature sensor and rain gauge.
iMETOS IMT180: Air temperature and humidity sensors and rain gauge.
iMETOS IMT200: Sensors for most plant disease model calculations: Air Temperature and Humidity, Rainfall, Foliage Moisture.
iMETOS IMT280: Rain gauge and all sensors needed for evapotranspiration calculations: Air temperature and humidity, Rain gauge, Wind speed, Solar radiation.
iMETOS IMT280US: Rain gauge and all necessary sensors for evapotranspiration calculation: Air Temperature and Humidity, Rain gauge, Wind speed, Solar radiation. IMT280US includes an ultrasonic anemometer.
iMETOS IMT300: A set of sensors required for plant disease model and evapotranspiration calculations. Air Temperature and Humidity, Rainfall, Wind Speed, Solar Radiation and Foliage Humidity.
iMETOS IMT300US: Set of sensors required for plant disease model and evapotranspiration calculations. Air Temperature and Humidity, Rainfall, Wind Speed, Solar Radiation and Foliage Humidity. IMT300US includes an ultrasonic anemometer.
- Sensor layout: 1 wind speed, 1 leaf wetness, 1 rain gauge, 1 water meter (reed), 2 hygroclips (air temperature and relative humidity). 5 digital inputs: automatic sensor recognition, supporting sensor chains (maximum 600 sensors)
- Expansion connector: Radio access point or ultrasonic wind sensor or two additional string connectors - Pessl Instruments bus cable nodes
- Memory: 8 MB flash memory
- Internet connection: GPRS, HDSPA, UMTS, WiFi, LTE class 1, LTE class M (Q2/2020)
- Alerts : SMS, user configurable via website
- Dimensions without sensors: 41 cm L x 13 cm W x 7 cm H
- Weight without sensors: 2.2 kg
- Measurement interval: 5 minutes (default)
- Logging interval: 10-120 min (user selectable)
- Transmission frequency: User selectable
- Battery: 6V, 4.5 Ah
- Operating temperature : -35°C to 80°C
- Solar panel: Size 13.5 x 13.5 cm, 2 watts
1 other product in the same category: