Hand-held light meter with datalogger and LIS30 software
€1,009.00 (tax incl.) (€840.83 VAT excl.)
The LX200 light meter allows for simple, at-hand measurement of brightness. The features are numerous:
- Instantaneous illuminance: Display of instantaneous / maximum / minimum values.
- Relative illuminance: Allows a measurement relative to a reference point for the quantification of a luminous contribution or a decrease in illuminance.
- Evolution of illuminance as a function of time: Storage of the temporal evolution of illuminance for monitoring ambient conditions.
- Illuminance mapping - spatial representation: Coloured representation according to the levels obtained for printing a report (on a PC type computer).
- Uniformity: Calculation of the min / avg ratio to determine the uniformity of the illuminance at the workstation according to the standard*.
- Delivered with LLX200 software: Data processing software allowing the processing and printing of reports.
- Measurement range: 0.1 to 200,000 lux
- Relative illuminance
- Uniformity: calculation of minimum / average ratio for determination of illuminance uniformity
- Instantaneous illuminance
- Illuminance mapping
- Calibration certificate and LLX200 software
Delivered with :
- 1 LX200 housing with silicon photodiode sensor and glass correction filter
- 1 storage and transport case with protective foam
- 1 set of 3 LR3-AAA batteries
- 1 calibration certificate
- 1 technical manual
- 1 LLX200 software
- Measuring range
- 0 to 200 000 lux
- Power supply
- 3 batteries 1.5V type LR3-AAA
- 120 x 58 x 34 mm
- 185 g
- Power supply autonomy
- 72 hours
- Operating temperature
- 0 to 50°C
- Storage temperature
- 0 to 50°C
2 other products in the same category:
€529.00 (€440.83 VAT excl.)
€299.00 (€249.17 VAT excl.)