Skywatch Eole Anemometer
The Skywatch® Eole 1 Anemometer has a large, easy-to-read display.
This makes it perfect for discovering wind strengths.
This hand-held anemometer has a large 54mm propeller to accurately measure wind strength without worrying about direction.
It is powered by 2 replaceable LR6 batteries. The Skywatch® Eole has an aluminium base and is very durable.
A thread (1/4") is present on the bottom of the anemometer to attach it to a camera tripod.
The display is backlit. A cap protects the propeller when the anemometer is at rest.
- Instantaneous and average wind speed
- Maximum wind speed
- Average wind speed (3s to 24h)
- Wind gusts ; Wind speed
- Power supply
- 2 x LR6 replaceable batteries
- ø65mm x 155mm
- Power supply autonomy
- several years in regular use
- Units of measurement
- km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and Beaufort
- to the tenth up to 99.9, then to the unit
- +/- 3%
- Measuring range
- 2 to 150 km/h
You might also like
10 other products in the same category: